+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (11)
On July 21, 1994 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On July 20, 1994 in the Senate:
- Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed to without amendment and with a preamble by Voice Vote.
On July 19, 1994 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Hall moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On July 13, 1994 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 30, 1994 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Space.
On June 24, 1994 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology.
+ − Sponsor