+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On February 26, 1990 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On February 20, 1990 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- On ordering a second Agreed to without objection.
- Mr. Lagomarsino demanded a second on the motion to suspend the rules.
- Mr. Fascell moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On February 6, 1990 in the House:
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported .
On January 30, 1990 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
+ − Sponsor