+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (17)
On June 23, 1994 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On June 21, 1994 in the Senate:
- Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
On June 15, 1994 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 466.
- Committee on Rules. Reported to Senate by Senator Ford without amendment. Without written report.
On June 9, 1994 in the Senate:
- Committee on Rules. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On April 19, 1994 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Rules.
On April 18, 1994 in the House:
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Mr. Rose moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 5, rule I, the chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 358 - 0 .
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On April 13, 1994 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 15, 1994 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Libraries and Memorials.
On March 11, 1994 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on House Administration.
+ − Sponsor