+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On October 13, 1998 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 12, 1998 in the Senate:
- Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.
On October 10, 1998 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On October 9, 1998 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Goodling moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On March 16, 1998 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Youth and Families.
On February 11, 1998 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.
+ − Sponsor