+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (13)
On November 19, 1999 in the Senate:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On November 17, 1999 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On November 16, 1999 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 396 - 4 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 211 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Campbell moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On October 27, 1999 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific.
- Referred to the House Committee on International Relations.
+ − Sponsor