+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (14)
On June 21, 2007 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On June 20, 2007 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 411 - 2, 11 Present .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On June 18, 2007 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 21 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Ms. Watson moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On May 23, 2007 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 5, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on International Organizations, Human Rights, and Oversight.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Middle East and South Asia .
On January 9, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
+ − Sponsor