+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On September 28, 2005 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On September 27, 2005 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 404 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 209 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Ms. Brown-Waite, Ginny moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On September 15, 2005 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 14, 2005 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Government Reform.
+ − Sponsor