+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On July 31, 1996 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
On July 29, 1996 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Bereuter moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On July 10, 1996 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 8, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific.
On June 20, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on International Relations.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor