+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (11)
On September 13, 2002 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On September 12, 2002 in the Senate:
- Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On September 5, 2002 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On September 4, 2002 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 183 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Castle moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On August 10, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Education Reform.
On July 10, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.
+ − Sponsor