+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On August 3, 2001 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On August 2, 2001 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to without objection.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Mr. LaTourette asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Committee on Government Reform discharged.
On July 10, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Civil Service and Agency Organization.
On June 28, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Government Reform.
+ − Sponsor