+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (7)
On June 27, 2001 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On June 26, 2001 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 172 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Osborne moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On June 25, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.
+ − Sponsor