+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On March 13, 1996 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On March 12, 1996 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 406 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 5, rule I, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Gilman moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On March 7, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on International Relations.
On March 5, 1996 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor