+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On December 21, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the Senate, considered, and agreed to without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S8011)
On December 21, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 344 - 25 (Roll no. 499). (text: CR H10582)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 148.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H10582-10583)
- Mr. MacArthur moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on House Administration, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsor