+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (12)
On April 6, 1977 in the Senate:
- House agreed to Senate amendments.
On March 31, 1977 in the Senate:
- Measure passed Senate, amended.
- Measure considered in Senate.
- Measure called up by unanimous consent in Senate.
On March 30, 1977 in the Senate:
- Placed on calendar in Senate under Measures Cleared to be Considered by Unanimous Consent.
On March 29, 1977 in the Senate:
- Reported to Senate from the Committee on Foreign Relations with amendment, S. Rept. 95-71.
On March 23, 1977 in the Senate:
- Referred to Senate Committee on Foreign Relations.
On March 22, 1977 in the House:
- Measure passed House.
- Measure considered in House.
- Measure called up under motion to suspend rules and pass in House.
On March 21, 1977 in the House:
- Reported to House from the Committee on International Relations, H. Rept. 95-99.
On March 8, 1977 in the House:
- Referred to House Committee on International Relations.
+ − Sponsor