+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On October 4, 1993 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On September 30, 1993 in the Senate:
- Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
On September 29, 1993 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On September 27, 1993 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Manton moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On August 5, 1993 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Referred to the House Committee on House Administration.
+ − Sponsor