+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (26)
On June 11, 1998 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On June 10, 1998 in the Senate:
- Resolution agreed to in Senate with an amendment and an amended preamble by Unanimous Consent.
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 405.
- Committee on Commerce. Reported to Senate by Senator McCain with an amendment in the nature of a substitute and an amended preamble. With written report No. 105-209 .
On March 12, 1998 in the Senate:
- Committee on Commerce. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On January 28, 1998 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Commerce.
On November 13, 1997 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to without objection.
- H.AMDT.482 On agreeing to the Armey amendment Agreed to without objection.
- H.AMDT.482 Amendment offered by Mr. Armey.
- Considered by unanimous consent.
- Mr. Armey asked unanimous consent to consider as introduced.
On October 1, 1997 in the House:
- Considered as unfinished business.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Failed by the Yeas and Nays: : 237 - 175 .
On September 29, 1997 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Condit objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Porter moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On September 23, 1997 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 93.
- Reported by the Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 105-262 .
On September 17, 1997 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 11, 1997 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On August 1, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Fisheries Conservation, Wildlife and Oceans.
On July 29, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Resources.
+ − Amendment
+ − Sponsor