+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On September 10, 2012 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On August 2, 2012 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 414 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On August 1, 2012 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 127 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Walden moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On June 29, 2012 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 143.
- Reported by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 112-564 .
On June 20, 2012 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 1, 2012 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Communications and Technology.
On May 30, 2012 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
+ − Sponsor