+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (17)
On October 3, 1984 in the Senate:
- Resolution agreed to in Senate in lieu of S.CON.RES. 65 with an amendment and an amendment to the Title and an amended preamble by Voice Vote.
- Measure laid before Senate.
- Senate struck all after the Enacting Clause and substituted the language of S.CON.RES. 65 amended.
On September 20, 1984 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 1217.
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On September 19, 1984 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On September 18, 1984 in the House:
- Resolution Agreed to in House by Voice Vote.
- Called up by House Under Suspension of Rules.
On August 1, 1984 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Human Rights and International Organizations Discharged.
- Ordered to be Reported .
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 10, 1984 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On May 12, 1983 in the House:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Africa.
- Referred to Subcommittee on Human Rights and International Organizations.
On May 5, 1983 in the House:
- Referred to House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
+ − Sponsor