+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On June 13, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On June 12, 2018 in the Senate:
- Resolution agreed to in Senate without amendment and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S3862)
On April 25, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On April 24, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 392 - 3 (Roll no. 148). (text: CR H3474)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H3491-3492)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Con. Res. 111.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3474-3476)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On March 15, 2018 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Unanimous Consent.
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 5, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (48)