+ − Summary
+ − Actions (11)
On March 23, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections.
On March 16, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law.
On February 25, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Border, Maritime, and Global Counterterrorism.
On February 11, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Homeland Security
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to House House Administration
- Referred to House Education and Labor
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committees on Oversight and Government Reform, Education and Labor, House Administration, Financial Services, Homeland Security, and Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (19)