+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On June 10, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On June 5, 2019 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4329-4330)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 988.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4329-4331)
- Ms. Johnson (TX) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 23, 2019 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 57.
- Committee on Natural Resources discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. H. Rept. 116-82, Part I.
On May 1, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 9, 2019 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 22, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water, Oceans, and Wildlife.
On February 6, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Environment.
- Referred to the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, and in addition to the Committee on Natural Resources, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House