+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On November 15, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On November 14, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 355 - 38 (Roll no. 575). (text: CR H6120-6125)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6132-6133)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 985.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6120-6126)
- Mr. Burgess moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 8, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 519.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 114-671.
On July 29, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 10, 2015 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On February 20, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing, and Trade.
On February 13, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
November 14, 2016: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 355
- Nays: 38
- Absent: 38
+ − Sponsors (248)