+ − Summary
+ − Actions (9)
On January 31, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Border, Maritime, and Global Counterterrorism.
On January 24, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration Policy and Enforcement.
On January 14, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Social Security.
On January 5, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to House Homeland Security
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committees on the Judiciary, Homeland Security, and Education and the Workforce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsors (14)