+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On April 30, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Education Reform.
On March 20, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Energy and Air Quality, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Chairman.
On March 16, 2001 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from Interior.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources.
On March 8, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to House Resources
- Referred to the Committee on Resources, and in addition to the Committees on Education and the Workforce, and Energy and Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor