+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On May 17, 2010 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On May 12, 2010 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 959 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Ms. Woolsey moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 23, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Higher Education, Lifelong Learning, and Competitiveness.
On March 16, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On February 10, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Education and Labor
- Referred to the Committee on Education and Labor, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (44)