+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (16)
On March 6, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On March 5, 2014 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 410 - 1 (Roll no. 95). (text: CR 3/4/2014 H2109-2111)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H2167-2168)
On March 4, 2014 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 938.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2109-2115)
- Mr. Royce moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On January 29, 2014 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 8, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration And Border Security.
On March 21, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Research and Technology.
On March 4, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Science, Space, and Technology
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on the Judiciary, and Science, Space, and Technology, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
March 5, 2014: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 410
- Nays: 1
- Absent: 19
+ − Sponsors (356)