+ − Summary
+ − Actions (6)
On March 21, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On March 18, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health Care, District of Columbia, Census and the National Archives.
On March 3, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (71)