+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On March 4, 2004 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On March 3, 2004 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 404 - 1 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 912 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Rohrabacher moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On February 11, 2004 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 240.
- Reported by the Committee on Science. H. Rept. 108-418 .
On February 4, 2004 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On October 8, 2003 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 17, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics.
On February 25, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science.
+ − Sponsor