+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (14)
On March 23, 2009 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Healthy Families and Communities Discharged.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Healthy Families and Communities.
- Late Referral to Subcommittee on Healthy Famlies and Communities .
On February 24, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On February 23, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 295 - 102 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 911 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mrs. McCarthy moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On February 11, 2009 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 32 - 10.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 9, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and Labor.
+ − Sponsors (24)