+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (13)
On July 6, 2015 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 114-30.
- Signed by President.
On June 26, 2015 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On June 25, 2015 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S4656)
On June 24, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On June 23, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4560)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 893.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4560-4562)
- Mr. Huizenga (MI) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On February 11, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (297)