+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On February 7, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On February 6, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H1368-1369)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 876.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1368-1370)
- Mr. DeFazio moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On January 30, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Introduced in House