+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (19)
On August 18, 2017 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-51. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On August 7, 2017 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On August 4, 2017 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On August 3, 2017 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S4895-4896)
On July 31, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On July 28, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6543-6544)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 873.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6543-6547)
- Mr. McClintock moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 190.
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 115-264.
On July 26, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 14, 2017 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On February 17, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Lands.
On February 6, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (159)