+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On March 16, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On February 24, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
On February 6, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On February 3, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Veterans' Affairs
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Armed Services
- Referred to the Committee on Armed Services, and in addition to the Committees on the Judiciary, and Veterans' Affairs, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsors (65)