+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On June 11, 2008 in the Senate:
- Indefinitely postponed by Senate by Unanimous Consent.
On June 28, 2007 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 254.
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Reported by Senator Bingaman without amendment. With written report No. 110-120 .
On May 23, 2007 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On March 20, 2007 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On March 19, 2007 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 394 - 1 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 839 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Grijalva moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On February 9, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water and Power.
On February 6, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
+ − Sponsor