+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On October 23, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On October 22, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8340)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 835.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8339-8345)
- Ms. Jackson Lee moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 200.
- Committee on Energy and Commerce discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 116-251, Part I.
On October 16, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On October 15, 2019 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security Discharged.
On March 25, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On January 29, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H1271)
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (29)