+ − Summary
+ − Actions (10)
On April 27, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Legislative and Budget Process.
On March 15, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Courts and Intellectual Property.
On February 9, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Government Management, Information and Technology.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Civil Service.
On February 6, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Rules
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House House Oversight
- Referred to House Government Reform and Oversight
- Referred to the Committee on Government Reform and Oversight, and in addition to the Committees on House Oversight, the Judiciary, Ways and Means, and Rules, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor