+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (11)
On March 3, 1999 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business.
On March 2, 1999 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 818 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Talent moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On March 1, 1999 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 18.
- Reported by the Committee on Small Business. H. Rept. 106-33 .
On February 25, 1999 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 24, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Small Business.
+ − Sponsor