+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On July 23, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On March 23, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education.
On February 3, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Education and Labor
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and in addition to the Committees on Foreign Affairs, the Judiciary, and Education and Labor, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (72)