+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (6)
On April 8, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, And Investigations.
On March 1, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee Indian and Alaska Native Affairs.
On February 15, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Natural Resources
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Natural Resources, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (18)