+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On June 17, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On June 16, 2009 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 416 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On June 15, 2009 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 780 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Sablan moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On January 28, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and Labor.
+ − Sponsors (38)