+ − Summary
+ − Actions (10)
On March 7, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Employer-Employee Relations.
On February 27, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Railroads.
On February 21, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Civil Service.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Social Security.
On February 13, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to House Government Reform and Oversight
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committees on Education and the Workforce, Transportation and Infrastructure, and Government Reform and Oversight, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor