+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On July 16, 2019 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On March 6, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On March 5, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H2328)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 762.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2328-2329)
- Mr. Tonko moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On January 25, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Energy.
On January 24, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (27)