+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (12)
On June 12, 2003 in the Senate:
On April 2, 2003 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On April 1, 2003 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 762 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Renzi moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On February 25, 2003 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from Interior.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Forests and Forest Health.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Parks, Recreation and Public Lands.
On February 13, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Resources.
+ − Sponsor