+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On July 25, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On July 24, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7361)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 759.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7361-7364)
- Mr. San Nicolas moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 22, 2019 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 125.
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 116-165.
On June 19, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee for Indigenous Peoples of the United States Discharged.
On February 12, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee for Indigenous Peoples of the United States.
On January 24, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (24)