+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On March 9, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Conservation, Energy, and Forestry.
On February 28, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On February 22, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests and Public Lands.
On February 17, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Agriculture
- Referred to House Natural Resources
- Referred to the Committee on Natural Resources, and in addition to the Committees on Agriculture, and the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (15)