+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On April 5, 2000 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.
On April 4, 2000 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection.
- Considered from the Private Calendar.
- Called up from the Private Calendar for consideration.
On February 14, 2000 in the House:
- Placed on the Private Calendar, Calendar No. 9.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 106-497 .
On May 19, 1999 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 4, 1999 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 22, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Claims.
On February 11, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor