+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (14)
On July 22, 2019 in the Senate:
- Read the second time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 157.
On July 18, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read the first time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under Read the First Time.
On July 17, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 419 - 6 (Roll no. 493). (text: CR H5958-5959)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H5980-5981)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 748.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5958-5973)
- Mr. Neal moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- The Chair announced the Speaker's designation, pursuant to clause 7(a)(1) of rule 15, of H.R. 748 as the measure on the Consensus Calendar to be considered this week.
- Assigned to the Consensus Calendar, Calendar No. 2.
On May 21, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to place bill on Consensus Calendar filed by Mr. Courtney.
On January 24, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (367)