+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On December 21, 2018 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Failed by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 148 - 226 (Roll no. 497). (text: CR H10560-10566)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H10580)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 7388.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H10567-10569)
- Mr. Hensarling moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsor