+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On July 18, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 154.
On July 17, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5951-5952)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 736.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5951-5953)
- Mr. Rouda moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On January 23, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Oversight and Reform, and in addition to the Committee on House Administration, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (22)