+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (15)
On December 21, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-390.
- Signed by President.
- Presented to President.
On December 20, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S7950)
On December 19, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On December 19, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by recorded vote (2/3 required): 362 - 1 (Roll no. 440). (text: CR H10291-10296)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H10316-10317)
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Massie objected to the Yea - Nay vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was considered as withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 7327.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H10291-10297)
- Mr. Hurd moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Referred to the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and in addition to the Committee on Homeland Security, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House